That's So Ron!!!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sick Sick Sick

I was just on my way to camp (as usual) on a Monday morning and just as I alighted from the bus, my stomach felt very very queasy. It was a pretty weird feeling that I was getting. When I went to camp, I had to rush to the toilet. Diarrhoea! I reported sick in camp at the MO. They gave me some medicine. Didn't help me. After lunch, I went to the toilet like 5 times in 3 hours!!!! And it felt worst. It was so bad, I didn't have enough energy for anything!

To make things worse, I had a practical test on that day. If you were gonna guess that I would fail the test, well... I did. I had to redo it the next day. I felt horrible. I failed because I... argh I'm not interested in the damn stuff that they are teaching me now in the 1st place anyway! It's fuur-eeek-king boring and stupid!!!!

Anyway I was so sick I took a cab back home, went to a private doctor to get medicine and a jab that made me sleep till the next morning. It was a good sleep, I suppose. I felt a little bit better and I went back to camp. I couldn't eat much stuff cos it was against what I was supposed to be eating. *Bleah* pass my other practical test and the test that I failed.

Wednesday and Thursday was fine. I was on the road to recovery and I was supposed to be better by Friday. But on Thursday, it seem like my stomach was acting very weird again. I think I had constipation. Then later in the night, it came back. Was sick again. Couldn't go back to camp. Went to yet another doctor. Ai yo....

I hope I'll be well soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home