That's So Ron!!!

Monday, December 03, 2007

5 mins for doughnuts! WOW

You know, I always wonder why people queue up for doughnuts!??! It's crazy, seriously. I mean, all that precious time wasted... you can do a lot of things with it. I think you can even watch Titantic twice and still not get to the front of the queue!!! Then I started queuing. Hahaha



But I only needed to wait 5 mins. WOW amazing.
















Earlier on, I went for a swim and then to Sitex (at Expo) with Jim. Sitex was okay and I was SO tempted to buy the Sennheiser earphones that I've been eyeing on for eons... and then I didn't after walking to the stall. The packaging gave me a queasy feeling (note: f a k e).



After much thought, we decided to go to Changi Airport and take a bus to town (he was to catch a movie with his friends in Orchard), while I stop at Suntec and find my way home. Upon reaching Suntec, I saw Donut Factory and surprisingly, the queue was short. Okay, why not? So I queued up and bought a box for my family :D



Decided to walk home via the Marina Promenade and 'beach' area and I kinda realised that the Singapore Flyer had to be a bitch and block quite a big part of that area. Crap, I have to walk a longer route home :(
































(I wanna sit on this on my birthday)



Walked home and went through memory lane. Times when Desmond, Arunan and I would walk all the way home, singing, talking crap, laughing after the movies and stuff. I also thought about the 5 guys (again) when I saw some dragonboaters at the Kallang River. Even I tried dragonboat once last year during some army event. And I ran along that path before. Such beautiful memories. Now they are gonna change it into something big.


Finally reached home after a long time and had a relaxing time at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home