That's So Ron!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

My Kopi Bring all the uncle here!

Hey everyone! Just wanna blog on some crazy happenings lately. Yeah, went out with Christina and Phyllis a few days back (Saturday, to be exact) and this is the result of it. Hahahha me posing like Missy Elliot. So nonsense can?

Anyway, Phyllis and I came up with a Singaporean version of "Milkshake" called "Kopi":

KOPI (to the tune of "Milkshake" by Kelis)

My kopi bring all the uncle here
and damn right, it's better than yours
damn right, it's better than yours
I pao until jin hou lim ah!

My kopi bring all the uncle here
and damn right, it's better than yours
damn right, it's better than yours
I pao until
jin hou lim ah!

La la la la la
Jin hou lim ah
la la la la la
si bei shiok

HAHHAHA xiao right? The rest of Saturday was spent with Jeremy at his house, then out with Susan and James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home