That's So Ron!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

This Irritating Guy!!!!

Wah lau I'm like so irritated with this guy can??? Okay let's called him BB, cos he's a bloody bitch. Anyway here's my 3 'short' stories which brought me to this conclusion:

Story 1: The Handphone

I bring a Nokia 2100 to camp. Non camera, non colour, so it's boring. I added little translucent stars in the phone to decorate it. BB and his buddy were so intrigued by the idea, they wanted to see the phone, so okay, I let them see the phone.

Little did I know that he looked through this message of mine!!! Wah lau!!! He kept asking obscene and disgusting questions and obviously I wasn't in the mood to answer them. I mean HELLO YOU JUST INTRUDED INTO MY PRIVACY!

Some days later (after ignoring him and not talking to him), he asked me if I was angry. Obviously I am, dumb question. Then I told him that he shouldn't look into my messages. Guess what was the reply?

"I accidently see the message".

What rubbish!!! Hello? If you did it accidently, you would have left the area and apologised, right? And anyway, even if you pressed the same time many times, you will get to the 'write message' in my phone, not 'inbox'. Who's he trying to kid???

Story 2: So Fat

I was in the locker room with the rest of the platoon. Obviously people would talk about anything under the sun. One of my platoon mates asked me about my weight. I told him I'm 60kg. Overhearing it, BB said, "Wah, so fat ah?"

Bloody bitch! Aren't muscles heavier than fats?!?!?

Story 3: Do You Mind?

I was in the trainee lounge during lunch time. Don't know why he has to sit next to me. Anyway, he was sitting on one section of the papers and I wanted to take it, so I said, "BB... sorry do you mind..." then he stood up and

"Don't know how to say 'excuse me' ah???"

I just left the place with his buddy. He asked me to go up and read the papers cos one of my friends has the papers anyway. So irritating can???

Hollaback Moment

Well... he's a total bitch. Period.

I mean... he's 10x more feminine than all the girls in the world combined. I mean, hello??? He gossips about everyone, talks about everything, sound like some ah-soh at the market and tags along with his buddy like as if his buddy is his husband. Oh, I'm sorry, HER husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home