That's So Ron!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Plastic Alert!!!

Hey everyone! As you know it's been a long time since I mentioned the plastics. The horrible bunch that hurted my ego, burnt the friendship that was a 'facade' and kinda ruined a lot of things. They are a horrible bunch of people. Terrible. And yet I have to face them and fake everything, just to get by the day. ARGH! Here are the 3 incidents that happened:

1. I saw Kenny a few times and managed to avoid him, but we happen to get on the same bus one day. I tried to avoid him when he kinda tapped on me, but he kinda gotten my attention in the end, so I had no choice but to just talk to him normally. That few stops seemed like forever loh. It was one of my first few weeks in OETI. Or later.

2. I saw Timothy on the Urban section of the newspaper!!! And guess where was he featured on? *GOOD LOOKING SECTION*! Oh God! What are they thinking??? I'll scan the stupid outfit of his for you.

3. I saw Greg (the head of the plastics) with Kenny one day when they walked across the road after camp. I was with my camp mates, buying ice cream and stuff. He looked at me and I kinda look at him, happy that I'm on the right side.

Life is so much better without their nonsense. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home