That's So Ron!!!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Existence of Sexual Abstinence

While having a haircut, I chanced upon an interesting article that might sound rather ancient and obsolete in a fast-moving society... sexual abstinence.


A word that might be unheard of in our current generation and a word that some uphold to. The article was rather interesting, stating down different views on the subject and how some people can either wait for that moment and be the sore thumb or follow the pack and expose yourself to unwanted sickness.

Although we are young and wild, we might want to reconsider our acts. It's not easy, but it's for the better. I mean it does sound fun to do it... judging from the way media makes it sound. Youngsters get curious over it. Yippies get fun from it. Hookers live for it. Doesn't really help that "Promiscuous" is the ringing tone of the convent school girl sitting next to you in the bus (don't get me wrong, I love the song).

I think having AIDs and all those other STDs isn't that fun. Think about it, an hour of sensual and intense fun with that sexy chica for a lifetime of anxiety and pain? The player wouldn't know what he's getting himself into.

Okay, nvm that... I cannot imagine having to become a father without any preparation. It's very unfair to both your partner and the affected unborn child. She has to go through the pain of child-bearing. And what if the single mom have to try and take care of a child herself (if the guy is irresponsible and throws her aside)? Damn, it's terrible.

Maybe we don't have to be a virgin. It's hard to be one anyway. I'm sure we can just stop and be a new convert and stay pure until marriage. Tough, but it's for the better. Why pour all your heart and soul onto someone, when you don't even know if he or she is the one for you? Yes, marriage can go wrong, but I don't think we should give it up altogether. Things can work out.

They mentioned Jade Seah declaring herself a virgin and I suddenly thought of some article that I chanced upon previously and was laughing my way to the sky cos one guy commented,

"These artistes are always complaining about not getting privacy and then they go and grab attention with these kinda news"

Hahaha so true bro!

Anyway, had a new haircut at The Cathay and it's rather cool. Thanks for the recommendation, James! Lovin' it :) then I realised that the colour that I had on my hair might not be so appropriate for a corporate company. Ai ya, nvm lah! Hahaha :P
















Went for dinner and drinks with Susan, James and James' friend, Evonn. We were having quite an emo session, cos James was quite emo about some person. Affairs of the heart. Tough man. I hope I wasn't being inappriopriate by making jokes at random times, but I hope he will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home