That's So Ron!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lo Hei!!!

Hey everyone, although today isn't 'people's birthday' (or 'ren ri', the 7th day of Chinese New Year), I had 'yu sheng', which is a local dish that is taken during Chinese New Year. It's kinda like a tastier and colourful version of what seems like a 'fish salad'.

I was at Long Beach Marina South Restaurant with my family and my father's company and friends for his company's dinner. It was kinda rushy for me, because I had to change from all green to all glam! Hahahah! My father had to pick me up from camp and then I had a quick shower and changed to rush to the venue for the dinner.

The atmosphere was okay. I wasn't totally interested in the dinner because... I mean after all, it's my father's company dinner, not my family dinner, so I've nothing to talk about. Even during family functions, I've nothing to talk about, except maybe complain about stupid so-called 'friends'. Hahhaah

But I was shifted (thanks to my parents) from their table to the next table. And I was sitting next to someone that I don't like!!! Wah lau this friend of my father ah... very irritating lah. He's fu-reek-ing obnoxious, loud and irritating. I just can't stand him. And he gave me a CLOCK for my birthday last time! A CLOCK LEH!!! Wah lau!!!!

Anyway I tried to control my anger, frustration and whatever crap feeling I was feeling and just enjoy the dinner. In fact, the dinner was good! 'Yu sheng' was fabulous, the fish was smooth, the lobster sashimi was unique... everything was good! There was black pepper crab, noodles, great veggies and many more!!!

The dessert was a disaster, though. It was COFFEE PUDDING!!! Oh my God! Who in the world eats that lah! Ai yo... sorry no offence to coffee lovers, I'm just more of a tea person. Well anyway, had a great time :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home