That's So Ron!!!

Monday, March 24, 2008

YAY Arunan finally goes JAPANESE 日本!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Arunan finally eats Japanese food!!! 

GO JAPAN 日本 !!!  :)

Hahaha I'm so happy that at least Arunan is willing to try Japanese food (although quite reluctant in a way).  And to all those who thinks that Japanese food is just about raw slices of salmon being slabbed onto rice... oh boy you are SO wrong.

Sushi is one of the many dishes that Japanese cuisine has to offer.  There are many wonderful dishes like udon, ramen, soba, teriyaki chicken, katsu don, teppanyaki and many others!!!  Oh... I am only covering the tip of the iceberg!

Anyway Arunan and I went to Sushi Tei at Taka for dinner.  Supposed to be at Central, as they have more varieties and it is supposed to be haven for Japanese addicts, but he wanted to take Neoprint around this area, so yeah....

Anyway we ordered a few dishes and... I think he likes some of the stuff, especially the gyoza (dumplings).  Although he did not try raw stuff... I'm just happy that he's stepping out a little.  I mean, the one thing that scares some people is that most of the dishes consist of sushi, which is raw... but it's not JUST that.

Anyway enough said. I can't just blabber on without any proof, can I???  enjoy the pics.

 

P3171102

OH MY!!!  ARUNAN AND RAW FISH!!?!?  It can't be...

 

P3171105

Having a taste of my udon

P3171106

Tempura

P3171107

Arunan at Sushi Tei, Takashimaya.

 

Hey!  How come I didn't take a pic of myself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home