That's So Ron!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

SINGAPORE YOUTH OLYMPICS 2010!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big congrats to Singapore for winning the bid to host the Youth Olympics in 2010. I was happy (although a bit sick still) to hear the news. I mean, I kinda got a feeling that we will get it, but I didn't expect it to be real!!! WOW!!!

Singapore's gonna be in for more tourists and visitors coming in. And this time, sportsmen. Although we are not hosting the Olympics, the Youth Olympics is good enough. I mean... hello? If we were to host the Olympics... I think we would have to build another island altogether. I mean, even if we have the space on main island for the stadiums and sporting places... how about accommodation for the athletes?

Youth Olympics is more appropriate (and of a better scale) and I am so proud of Singapore. I mean, it's SO cool loh. Wish I was there at the Padang to share the joy. But I was at work lah. I'm sure I can do something to help out...

Can I help welcome delegates?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home