That's So Ron!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Happy Children's Day, Ron"

After a long day, I came back home with my purchases, rushing to pack my cabinet a little and then I chanced upon a notebook with a small note stuck on it. And it says,

"HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY, RON"

It's the autograph notebook that my primary school form teacher (Primary 6, to be exact) gave us. I wouldn't really bother about it, most of the time, but today, I thought it would be nice to have a look at it.

I open and read each written page. I laughed at all the funny comments, the illegible handwriting and all the salah grammar. But I also read all my teachers' encouraging and sweet comments. Then the ultimate came: I read 2 of my good friends comments. Very touching and real. And innocent. I felt innocence in it. Then I begin to wonder... why did I distance myself away from that good friend (one of them) of mine? Why did I quarrel with him? I mean... I seriously don't remember what the fight was about!!!

Oh God.. .I feel so bad. Seriously. He's not totally a bad person. I mean, everyone has their good and bad points. Could have been some misunderstanding. Although I cannot turn back time and I may not be as close as those times, I wish to start afresh with my friend. Hopefully, I would be able to get to know the guy that I knew in primary school. Hopefully, all the bad memories will fade away.

On top of that, I reflected on my teachers' comments (and my friend's comments). You know what? It seems like I've never changed. Sad, but true. Haha I'm still that naive, 'blur' and hardworking guy, who's anxious to please people and can be terribly hard on himself. Gotta change man!

All is not at loss... I mean there are always new beginnings and we can ALL start afresh. So I actually started searching for my primary school friends. I saw one of them and I nearly fainted because suddenly, he looks like he transformed from a cute plump boy to some Manhunt contestant! Haha the world has changed so much!

Hopefully a few of you know some of my classmates. Or you are MY classmate in primary school and you are reading my blog. Please add me on MSN, Facebook, Friendster... whatever!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home