That's So Ron!!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Inner Beng

Why doesn't anyone LIKE techno/house music!??!!

Just recently, I was at Challenger with Jim and he thinks that these songs are beng and are so... similar. True, I have to agree... but these songs are SO cool!! Hahhaa

But I don't understand the stigma. You mean, only the ah bengs and ah lians can appreciate techno music? Or Euro Dance/Trance? Or House? It's cool, funky and sets the dancing mood at times!

I remember once, I went to MOS with my friends. I was stuck at Smoove for a while. I can't totally appreciate that room's music. I mean, it's so hip hop. How in the world do you dance to a foul-mouth rapping song about that hot chica and that rich guy with the bling bling!??! I mean some songs have the beat. Some are like pure gansta rapping. Ewww...

Then I walk by the main arena and my heart wants to run into the crowd, then suddenly an invisible hand pulls me out of it. And I end up going back to Smoove. Oh but we did go to 54, which is my FAVOURITE room. It has disco music :) BOOGIE WONDERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND....

I still like techno. I mean, not all of the songs, but most of them are quite nice...


Okay, so I might be a beng, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home