That's So Ron!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Heath Ledger [1979-2008]

Suddenly the world stops. A great movie star found dead in his Manhattan apartment on Tuesday night (Wed morning in Singapore). Unbelievable, but true.

Honestly, I would have never expected him to die. I mean, he seems like a nice guy, you know, he's really not that kinda typical Hollywood stars that likes to get into the paparazzi and get into all sorts of nonsense to get headlines.

And the kind of movies he does is amazing. I think "Brokeback Mountain", whoa. For a straight guy, married, to actually lose himself in this role. Kudos to him. He may not be one of my favourite actors, but I think 28 is too young an age to die lah.

Autopsy is yet to come. From there, we will know if he committed suicide or he had an accidental drug overdose (which is kinda scary). I rather it be the latter, but the former does seem possible. I mean, accidental drug overdose? Is it possible? I mean, especially when he's found dead naked? Erh... honestly I'm not sure.

And if he really did commit suicide... I mean... don't they feel pain? I mean, the thought of wanting to hurt yourself is really so unbelievable. Is life really not worth living? I feel sad; he had a promising future.

Suicide suddenly reminds me of my school mate who actually committed suicide. Unbelievable, but true. Wah... I was really in shock.

Whatever the outcome is... may he rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home