That's So Ron!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Life in PSP Mode

ARGH!!!

Have you ever felt so frustrated with irritating, bitchy, nasty or just plain idiotic people that you just wanna strangle!??! Although I'm in an industry where I have to face all sort of people and I have to handle them with TLC, I do get frustrated at times! Hello? I'm only human. I can only tolerate THIS much.

Doesn't help that these people keep coming back to bug you time after time. And it happens just when you forget about them altogether. MUY IRRITANTE MAS! TODO ES TONTA PERRAS!!!

AAAAAHHHHH

If only life was like some computer or video game. You know... just put all these stupid people into a video game and just shoot them, punch them, kick them... whatever!!! All gone, forever! HAHA (evil laugh)... Life in PSP mode.

Speaking of which... should I get a PSP?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home