That's So Ron!!!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

argh why am I getting sick...

... and still exercising. I'm mad. Hahaha! I didn't have a good night sleep and obviously, I woke up much much earlier than I supposed to. Actually this entry is supposed to be called Travel Woes, but whatever. Anyway here are the 'travel woes' that I've been having:

1. Thailand

My family initially wanted to go to Thailand next month. Suddenly my auntie and my mother decided to visit Buddhist temples in Bangladesh. Whoa... okay I mean that's good, but I kinda took leave for the Thailand trip. And I wasn't so interested in Bangladesh.

Suddenly, upon hearing my say, they wanted to carry on with the Thailand trip. Now I've only hours to decide on my flights, because I am thinking of going to Pattaya to meet my friend for a day or so... oh man so tight!!!

2. Hong Kong

No probs, except that I am still thinking between normal carriers and budget carriers. I'm really not fussy about things, but I must say that I haven't had very good experience with budget carriers. I mean, seriously how to survive without pretty air stewardesses serving you meals on board and looking oh-so-pretty (although I beg to differ on certain airlines) and feeling all comfortable and relaxed.

I sound pampered. I have to admit that I do sound like that. If even people who can affordable more than budget carriers is asking me to save on airfare, I must be really pampered. But I didn't have a good experience.

I mean, queuing up to take your seats? Either suffering extremely Arctic-like coldness or Sahara-like heat on each flight? Paying S$3 for a cup of instant porridge? And seeing poor ah peks and ah mas queuing up for seats? I really gotta think about it.

3. Taiwan

Friend just reminded me that Taiwan is a nice place to go. Yes, the land of bubble tea, A*Mei and her aborigine heritage, hot springs, good food and crazy politics. It's the only place in the world where it's legal to act cute. Go down Orchard Road with the act-cute attitude and you just get weird stares and lotsa gosipping.

Anyway I found out that JetStar flies to Taipei. Oh my God... but for 6 hours??? Oh man... can I opt for Eva Air? At least it's safer than China Airlines. Hahaha... really wanna go to Taiwan anyway. I don't know what is so attractive about it, but it does intrigue me. A lot.

But I'm already going to Thailand and Hong Kong. And that doesn't include my fam trips etc.... don't know if I can afford Taiwan. Ai yah... there goes my Shihlin Night Snacks :(

How how HOW!!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home